We deliver piece of mind.
We deliver home inspections for Sacramento County. We are a local branch of Scharf Inspections that is building a home inspection team all over California
Are you looking to purchase a house?
IWe’re in real estate, so we know how stressful it can be to find the right home. That’s why we love helping people stay focused on their search by providing them with an inspection that will give them peace of mind before they make such a huge investment.
You won’t have to worry about ever picking up that phone call from your Realtor saying there are issues with the property you were going to purchase. Never stress over costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t what it seems! Rest easy knowing our team at [company name] will take care of all your inspection needs for you.
10 reasons to get a home inspection, even if you’re on a tight budget.
1. Peace of mind – The number one reason to get a home inspection is peace of mind. Knowing that your home has been inspected by a professional and that any potential problems have been identified gives you the confidence to move ahead with the purchase.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs down the road – Many expensive repairs can be avoided by catching them early with a home inspection. Problems like termite damage, roof leaks, and faulty plumbing can all be fixed before they turn into bigger (and more expensive) issues.
4. Hidden costs – Sometimes a great deal on house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you consider the cost of repairs necessary to bring it up-to-code. A home inspector will identify these hidden costs so you know exactly what you’re getting into before making an offer on a property.
5. The biggest decision you will ever make is buying a house. It is important to have a home inspection done before you make an offer.
A home inspection can reveal critical information about the condition of a home and its systems. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
You can be sure that there won’t be any surprises after you buy your new home by getting a thorough inspection. You will know exactly what needs to be done so that you can budget for the repairs. Plus, our inspectors are highly experienced and will provide you with an in-depth report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can detect safety issues like radon, carbon monoxide, and mold. Make sure that your home-buying contract states that should such hazards be detected, you have the option to cancel the offer to buy. This is not only for your protection, but also for the protection and enjoyment of future occupants in your new home.
You’ll want to know about any potential dangers lurking in your new home before it’s too late! These dangerous conditions were not tested for so don’t let anyone get hurt. Protect yourself and others with this simple test! It could save lives!
7. Before you purchase your dream home, be sure to have it inspected for any illegal additions or installations. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is an important step in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. A home inspection is even more important if you are buying an “as is” property.
Scharf Inspections wants to ensure that you have all of the information you need in order to make the best decisions for your family. We offer comprehensive home inspections, which include a review and report on the property’s condition. A team of specialists can also help you to resolve any issues found during the inspection.
9. Find out about safety issues.
It is important to have a home inspector do a thorough inspection before you purchase. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. No one wants to purchase a home and then find out that they need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on repairs. This costly error can be avoided by having a home inspector. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s not just about finding out what needs to be fixed, but also about learning more about your potential future home. A professional inspector will go through every inch of your house and provide you with a detailed report on any issues they find. They can help you decide which repairs are most important so you can start immediately. Don’t waste time worrying if there are any problems with your soon-to-be dream home – let us do all the work for you! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. You won’t have to worry anymore because we will tell you everything that needs fixing before closing day arrives! We can help you avoid costly surprises after you move into your new home.
10. Include a pest inspection with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If they are not treated, they can cause serious damage to your home and spread harmful bacteria. Termites are one of the most common pests that people deal with on a daily basis. They are known to cause approximately five billion dollars in damages yearly. Don’t allow pests and insects to ruin your property. Call us today to schedule an inspection or visit our site to learn more about how you can protect your family against these dangerous creatures.
You’re about to buy a house. Do you know what your inspector is going to find?
A home inspection is the best way to protect yourself from buying a home with major issues that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. You and your agent can also learn more about the property so that you are prepared for negotiations.
The average person spends less than 2 hours looking at homes before making an offer on one. That means they miss out on many important details that could come back and bite them later down the road if not discovered during a thorough inspection by a professional inspector like us! We are trained professionals who will look beyond what we see on first glance and give you peace of mind knowing exactly what condition your new home is in before signing any paperwork or handing over any money. You don’t want to risk losing thousands of dollar because you didn’t do this!
4700 Northgate Blvd. #157Sacramento California 95834United States
Sacramento ( SAK-rə-MEN-toh; Spanish: [sakɾaˈmento], Spanish for ''sacrament'') is the capital city of the U.S. state of California and the seat and largest city of Sacramento County. Located at the confluence of the Sacramento and American Rivers in Northern California's Sacramento Valley, Sacramento's 2020 population of 524,943 makes it the sixth-largest city in California and the ninth-largest capital in the United States. Sacramento is the seat of the California Legislature and the Governor of California, making it the state's political center and a hub for lobbying and think tanks. It features the California State Capitol Museum. Sacramento is also the cultural and economic core of the Greater Sacramento area, which at the 2020 census had a population of 2,397,382, the fifth-largest metropolitan area in California.Before the arrival of the Spanish, the area was inhabited by the historic Nisenan, Maidu, and other indigenous peoples of California.
Things to do in Sacramento, California
Our Newest Profiles