Davis Home Inspection Professional
We provide home inspections for homeowners, real estate agents and private lenders.
Ten reasons to have a home inspection even if your budget is tight.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. Knowing that your home has been inspected by a professional and that any potential problems have been identified gives you the confidence to move ahead with the purchase.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs later. It is possible to avoid expensive repairs by catching problems early with a home inspection. Termite damage, roof leaks and faulty plumbing problems can all be addressed before they become more costly and more difficult.
4. Identify hidden costs – Sometimes what looks like a great deal on a house can quickly become not-so-great when you factor in the cost of repairs needed to bring it up to code. Before you make an offer on a property, a home inspector will help you identify hidden costs.
5. Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can provide valuable information about the condition and systems of a home. This allows the buyer to see what repairs, costs, and maintenance the home will need over time. If the buyer isn’t satisfied with the results of the inspection, they have one last chance to withdraw their offer to purchase.
By getting a quality home inspection, you’re ensuring that you won’t have any nasty surprises after buying your new house. You’ll know exactly what needs attention – and what doesn’t – so you can budget for repairs accordingly. Our inspectors are highly skilled and will provide a detailed report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. You have the right to cancel your offer to purchase if you find such hazards in your home-buying contract. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. Don’t let yourself or anyone else get hurt by these hazardous conditions because they were never tested for in the first place. Protect yourself and others with this simple test! It could save lives
7. Make sure you have your dream home inspected for illegal additions and installations before you buy it. These could affect the value of the house as well as its insurability and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is an important step in the buying process. A professional home inspection will let you know exactly what you are getting into before you purchase. A home inspection is even more important if you are buying an “as is” property.
At Scharf Inspections, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your family. We offer comprehensive home inspections, which include a review and report on the property’s condition. We also have a team of specialists who can help you remedy any issues that are found during the inspection.
9. Uncover Safety Issues.
It is important to have a home inspector do a thorough inspection before you purchase. To ensure you are fully informed about the property, a home inspector will inspect it for potential problems. It is not a good idea to buy a home only to find out that it needs repairs that cost thousands of dollars. This costly error can be avoided by having a home inspector. It is an important step in the process and should not be ignored. It’s more than just finding out what needs fixing, it’s about learning more about your future home. A professional inspector will inspect every inch of your home and give you a detailed report. They can even help you prioritize which repairs should take place first so that you can get started right away! Don’t waste time worrying if there are any problems with your soon-to-be dream home – let us do all the work for you! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. You won’t have to worry anymore because we will tell you everything that needs fixing before closing day arrives! Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Include a pest inspection with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If left untreated, they can damage the structure of your home, as well as contaminate it with harmful bacteria. Termites are one of the most common pests that people deal with on a daily basis. They are responsible for approximately five billion dollars worth of damage each year. Don’t let pests and insects ruin your property! Call us today to schedule an inspection or visit our site to learn more about how you can protect your family against these dangerous creatures.
1109 Kennedy Pl Suite #3Davis CA 95616United States
Neighborhoods in Davis, CA
Adams Terrace, Aggie Village, Alhambra Triangle, Alkali Flat, Binning Tract, Boulevard Park, Central Davis, Cottages North, Cottages South, Covell Farms, Covell Park, Davis Manor, Dos Pinos, Dos Rios Triangle, Downtown Core
Things to do in Davis, CA
Our Newest Profiles