Home Inspection: We deliver peace of mind.
Home inspection in Contra Costa County.
Are you looking to buy a house?
We are real estate agents and we understand how stressful it can be finding the right home. We love helping people find the right home. We provide an inspection to give them peace-of-mind before they make such a big investment.
You won’t have worry about getting a call from your Realtor stating that there are problems with the property. Don’t worry about costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t as it seems. You can rest assured that our team at [company] will take care all your inspection needs.
10 reasons to get a home inspection, even if you’re on a tight budget.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. Knowing that your home has been inspected by a professional and that any potential problems have been identified gives you the confidence to move ahead with the purchase.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs later. It is possible to avoid expensive repairs by catching problems early with a home inspection. Problems like termite damage, roof leaks, and faulty plumbing can all be fixed before they turn into bigger (and more expensive) issues.
4. Identify hidden costs – Sometimes what looks like a great deal on a house can quickly become not-so-great when you factor in the cost of repairs needed to bring it up to code. Before you make an offer on a property, a home inspector will help you identify hidden costs.
5. The biggest decision you will ever make is buying a house. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can provide valuable information about the condition and systems of a home. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
By getting a quality home inspection, you’re ensuring that you won’t have any nasty surprises after buying your new house. You will know exactly what needs to be done so that you can budget for the repairs. Plus, our inspectors are highly experienced and will provide you with an in-depth report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. Make sure that your home-buying contract states that should such hazards be detected, you have the option to cancel the offer to buy. This is not only for your protection, but also for the protection and enjoyment of future occupants in your new home.
You’ll want to know about any potential dangers lurking in your new home before it’s too late! These dangerous conditions were not tested for so don’t let anyone get hurt. Protect yourself and others with this simple test! It could save lives!
7. Before you purchase your dream home, be sure to have it inspected for any illegal additions or installations. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. A home inspection is even more important if you are buying an “as is” property.
Scharf Inspections wants to ensure that you have all of the information you need in order to make the best decisions for your family. We offer comprehensive home inspections, which include a review and report on the property’s condition. We also have a team of specialists who can help you remedy any issues that are found during the inspection.
9. Uncover Safety Issues.
That’s why it’s important to have a home inspection done before you buy. To ensure you are fully informed about the property, a home inspector will inspect it for potential problems. No one wants to purchase a home and then find out that they need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on repairs. This costly error can be avoided by having a home inspector. It is important to take the inspection seriously. It’s more than just finding out what needs fixing, it’s about learning more about your future home. A professional inspector will go through every inch of your house and provide you with a detailed report on any issues they find. They can even help you prioritize which repairs should take place first so that you can get started right away! Don’t waste your time worrying about any issues with your soon to be dream home. Let us handle all the work! We offer free inspections to ensure our customers have peace of mind about their homes. You won’t have to worry anymore because we will tell you everything that needs fixing before closing day arrives! Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Get a pest inspection along with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause serious problems in your home. If they are not treated, they can cause serious damage to your home and spread harmful bacteria. Termites are a common pest that people have to deal with every day. They are responsible for approximately five billion dollars worth of damage each year. Don’t let pests and insects ruin your property! Call us today to schedule an inspection or visit our site to learn more about how you can protect your family against these dangerous creatures.
You are about to purchase a house. Do you know what your inspector is going to find?
A home inspection is the best way to protect yourself from buying a home with major issues that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. You and your agent can also learn more about the property so that you are prepared for negotiations.
The average person spends less than 2 hours looking at homes before making an offer on one. That means they miss out on many important details that could come back and bite them later down the road if not discovered during a thorough inspection by a professional inspector like us! We are trained professionals who will look beyond what we see on first glance and give you peace of mind knowing exactly what condition your new home is in before signing any paperwork or handing over any money. You don’t want to risk losing thousands of dollar because you didn’t do this!
5163 Lone Tree Way,Antioch California 94531United States
Antioch on the Orontes (; Ancient Greek: Ἀντιόχεια ἡ ἐπὶ Ὀρόντου, Antiókheia hē epì Oróntou; also Syrian Antioch) was a Hellenistic city side of the Orontes River. Its ruins lie near the current city of Antakya, Turkey, to which the ancient city lends its name. Antioch was founded near the end of the fourth century BC by Seleucus I Nicator, one of Alexander the Great's generals. The city's geographical, military, and economic location benefited its occupants, particularly such features as the spice trade, the Silk Road, and the Royal Road. It eventually rivaled Alexandria as the chief city of the Near East.
Neighborhoods in Antioch, California
Alkali Flat, All Clear Window Cleaning, Apple Hill Estates, Ben Ali, Brentwood Hills, Brentwood Villages, Brookdale Court, Brooktree, Business Park, California Grove, Canterbury Village, Carmel Estates, Century Communities - Cielo at Sand Creek, Chichibu Park, Clayton Valley Highlands
Things to do in Antioch, California
Our Newest Profiles